Monday, May 30, 2005

:: About this blog ::

So there I was, collecting passages that I like from books, movies and all sorts of medium. Then it struck me at work: why don't I put them up in a blog? Sounds like something that no one has done before. Maybe I can be the first in starting a new trend! Yeah like who still reads books nowadays anyway. That's so passe...

Be that as it may (always wanted to use this phrase ever since Kill Bill Vol 1), I have now officially started dagger's Reading Bar! From now on, this is going to be the repositary for all the stuff which I like to read every now and then. These are the stuff which probably 1. moves me, 2. sounds cool and bad-ass, 3. full of meaning and 4. just plain agreeable with little ol' me.

One last thing. Haven't brushed up on my cyber laws for a while but...

Disclaimer: This is not a for profit site. I am not profiting from the use of copyrighted material so I think it is okay to post them right? If not, please don't sue me. Just tell me to take them down and I'll gladly do so can? Okay so it's not a proper disclaimer. But gimme a break can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home